7 Ağustos 2017 Pazartesi

After tournament

after the tournament,  i took the first place with my imperial army. there were 8 players. here is my analysis.

first game ( imperial army 10 - shasvasti 0 ) win
scenario : biotechvore

i was thinking positive about my biotechvore list. i was right. you can check the list in the previous thread.

there was a qdrone there. with coordianted orders and then sujian, i managed to get rid of it. i found a nice spot for my sujian which he will aro all the game long from there. Crane link marched , used sensor to find out there are shrouded minelayer around. Sujian destroyed the mine in 2 turns. i tried a grenade luncher attack, which not succeeded. i coordinated move my troops to take them out of danger zone. i used a command token to make kuangshis linked. moved them away from danger zone. at the end of first turn, sophotects caught in smokes, but she is nowound inc. everything was alright.

my mate and my opponent Osman caught himself in a difficult position. there were mad traps in the mid table. sujian in combat form was in aro situation.kuansghis was a linked threat. he tried to march the troops as much as possible. he was unlucky and speculo and several troops in camo has to march together which couldnt succeed with infiltrate rolls in deployment part. he has some casualties and some troops couldt pass the danger zone. moreover his destroyer sphinx was caught with a madtrap.

i attacked with kuangshis from the left and game was already finished in second turn. i made my side missions.

second game ( imperial army 2 - haqqislam 2 ) draw
scenario : show of force

my list i was not happy at all. i wrote in previous thread. and minelayer kanren's sniffer never worked since my opponent has no camos around.

i started the game again. i opponed a box with my ninja hoping for a weapon but nothing came from box at all. e/m weapon. there was a tag but i was far away from him already. near the box there was a fiday type so i used firstly smoke coverage of celestial guard. i use zhangying to put madtraps in more advantage position.

celestial guard and kuangshis marched before my lovely major lunah had killed a lonely daylami with panzerfaust. sujian is left with only one order, he marched, killed a daylami and left without cover. that was one of my main mistakes.

my opponent spent orders to kill sujian with hmg duzenbozan and major lunah.

i started second turn using my command tokens to march forward. suntzu and his friends marched forward. i put kuangshis in nice position and attacked the scorpion king with coordinated attacks. i finally killed the maghariba guard, its pilot and 8 points standart rem. my mad traps were in nice position too.

my opponent attacked suntzu with fiday. he is killed before he opened a wound on my suntzu. he killed my ninja too with duzenbozan.

in my last turn, i was holding the main transmision thing. i covered area with mad traps. i was quite sure that i would win the game.

in the last turn of my opponent, duzenbozan hmg came and attacked suntzu and others with everything he has. in his final order, he managed to kill suntzu too.

at the end nobody was holding the transmission thing but i took more things from the boxes. we counted that i have much more casualties. so ... a draw.

third game ( imperial army 10 - yujing vanilla 0 ) win
scenario : deadly dance

my opponent was about to start the game. i realised that he has a tag and he will use order on it to march forward. i put my pieces to give aro nicely. combat form sujian, major lunah and suntzu.

my opponent started to attack with bao msv level 2 sniper. he got several attacks back and died. shinobu was in deployment zone after not succeding in ph roll. tag got some wounds and stayed in the middle of the table. guilang has died after he spent his time killing fake holos.

so he conceeded from the game. after we had left,  enjoyed drinking ice mocha while others finishing their own games.








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder